Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Finds from Forever 21

I'm a firm believer in shopping in unexpected places to find things that look much more expensive than they are. I have become a self-proclaimed Forever 21 "connoisseur". Forever 21 is, in my opinion, hit-and-miss when looking for clothes. I tend to know how to weed out the cheaper looking items and seek out the better quality pieces.

In honor of spring, I'd like to highlight some of my favorite new pieces from Forever 21. I had so much fun taking these pics today in the warm sunshine!

 Grey Cotton T-strap Flats

 Floral Print Sun Dress

 Grey Tribal Sandals

 T-Strap Floral Platforms

And I'd like to leave off with my beautiful hanging basket, which I arranged myself. :) I love spring!
Note: This is not an endorsement for Forever 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts