Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pimmit Hills

Just down the street from my apartment complex is a little neighborhood called Pimmit Hills. It was once a sparkling new suburbia for military families. Now, it's a little run-down, but the neighborhood has character, and lots of avid gardeners.

I managed to get some pretty spring pics before the thunderstorm that is brewing outside as I type.

 Beauty can not be restrained by mere chains


Pure white petals
The most vibrant flowers I've ever seen... I did not touch the saturation on this photo!

 A neighborhood of history and warmth

 These blossoms are so beautiful, they seem unreal!

 Cascades of tiny white blooms


 A lone fairy stands in a sparse garden...hopefully soon to be surrounded by lush plant-life.

XOXO Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts