I'm constantly falling in love with new products. I need them. I must have them. Obviously, I can't live without them! Well, I think I'll survive, but I'll be much happier once they are in my collection. Here is my first wish list:
1. So this brand seems to be my little secret. I've never seen it spotlighted, never seen it sold out. But I will share it with you. If you want some of the most highly pigmented, rock star eyeshadows, look no further than Kat Von D. I already own the limited edition True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Memento Mori, and I'm absolutely obsessed. The colors are unusual and phenomenal, and each blends well with one another in a unique way. Seven of the shades are silky shadows, and one is a gel/cream shadow/liner. The next palette to add to my colorful collection will be the True Romance Eyeshadow Palette in Metal Orchestra. I've totally been into the whole 80's rocker revival, and this palette will help you with that smoky eye superstar look. My favorite part is the silver colored cream shadow. It's like dipping your finger into molten silver! This palette is also limited edition, so don't buy them all up before I get one!
2. Summer's coming up, and I want to stock up on more natural looking, less cakey makeup. I've been on the prowl for a good cheek stain, and I think I've found my pick. Tarte's Cheek Stain in Blissful is a peachy glow, perfect for summertime. It's free of oil, parabens, and alcohol, so your skin will be very happy. It comes in a short, fat stick that's perfect for swiping on and dabbing in. I can't think of a better word to describe this product than "juicy." How can a product be any more summery than that?
3. Although I haven't delved into the DC club scene yet, I want to be ready when I do. When I think of dressing up, I think glamorous. Tarina Tarantino's new makeup line, (which I'm in love with), will help me feel glittery. I must have Tarantino's Sparklicity Shimmer Dust. I can't decide what I like about it more; The super classy bottle and the way it poofs the shimmery sparkle, or the way the tiny sparkles shimmer without looking like cheap chunky disco glitter. Must have!
4. I've been on a real tint kick lately. In the spirit of lighter makeup for warmer weather, I've been in the search for a moisturizing lip balm with a little splash of color. Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 by Fresh has met all of my criteria. Ok, so some of you ladies might like to bake out in the sun, and I get that. But your lips don't need to shrivel up in the UV rays. With ultra hydrating ingredients and SPF 15, you will protect your lips and make them look plump and rosy at the same time. I can see this traveling with me to Vegas in July.
5. And last, but of course not least, is the Perfetto Eyeliner by an adorable newbie to cosmetics, Tokidoki. Being in love with Japanese culture and all things "kawaii", this brand just tickles me with their precious packaging and lovable characters. Now, this is no ordinary eyeliner. It's waterproof, and it comes in this awesome ink pen-like container similar to what cartoonists use. Don't let the name fool you, this gem can be used for much more than lining your pretty lil' eyeballs. Feel free to think of your skin as a blank canvas. Sketch designs, or create your very own temporary tattoos! There are as many options as you have ideas. Collect them all! I certainly will. Besides, one look at those cute characters, and you just wont be able to say no.
Well, now you've had a taste of my cosmetic wants and desires! Have fun shopping and creating your own special wish lists. It always feels so special when you want something for a while, and you finally get it! It's a much different satisfaction than just buying things on a whim. Bye bye!
So I got this adorable pink Essie nail polish the other day. I've been wearing it for about a week, and now the edges are starting to ch...
Magdalena is a strikingly beautiful model from Poland. I find her to be incredibly versatile, and sometimes unrecognizable from look to look...
I'm always so excited about fall fashion. Spring/Summer is fun, but I'm all about layering and being cozy, so I'm super stoked! ...