Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Spendy, Friendly, Trendy - Maxi Skirts





I'm starting a new type of post that I'll do every now and again, called Spendy, Friendly, Trendy. The idea is, I'll do a post about a piece of clothing with three options: One on the more expensive side, one that is classic but more budget friendly, and one that is trendy and won't brake the bank.
I believe that a maxi skirt is a great way to transition seamlessly from summer into fall. It goes just as well with a tank and sandals as it does with boots or heels and a slouchy sweater. That being said, it's important to choose a skirt in a color that works for both summer and fall. For example, a pastel yellow skirt may be more difficult to wear in the fall than a darker, richer color. Leave tropical patterns for the summer, but some florals can work year round. Here are my picks for some great maxi skirts to add to your wardrobe this year.

Untitled
♥Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts