Thursday, May 6, 2010

Personal Makeup Palette

I love going to Sephora and getting a makeup consultation. They give you these cool makeup charts with the names of all of the products written on it, and the makeup actually applied to the chart as an example. Sometimes, it's hard for me to come up with new makeup looks, so I decided to make my own personalized makeup chart. It was really fun! I just drew a simple outline of my face while looking at a picture of myself. Then I scanned it into the computer and cleaned it up on Photoshop. Here it is:

Pretty fun, huh? Now I can actually do "rough drafts" of looks or ideas, without having to wash it off of my face. Also, this will be a great way to save some of my favorite looks. I think that I'll have a binder with some of my favorites.

If you aren't artistically inclined, there are plenty of great templates online for you to use. Here are a few that I've found:
 
♥Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts