Wednesday, August 3, 2011

To Hold You Over

So, I've been slacking on my blogging lately with the move to Seattle. I've been staying on the beautiful Mercer Island, and I've been very distracted with new things to see and do. Anyway, today was one of those days that I desperately needed chocolate (I'm sure you understand), so I went to the local grocery. I came back with one of the cutest, most scrumptious desserts I've ever had.


It's a coffee cup made out of chocolate, filled with coffee flavored mousse. It has cocoa powder on top, and little coffee bean shaped chocolates. How cute is that? It totally made my day. What makes you happy when you're having a rough time?

Sorry to be holding out on you all-I'll do a makeup review shortly!

♥Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts